When To Send
Find Out When To Send
Find the cheap wedding ideas you are looking for:
When to send wedding invitations is important to all of your wedding plans, without your guests the party could be a bit quiet!
My 8 Top Tips To Be Organized
- The ideal time to send out your invites is 8 weeks before the wedding
date and at the latest 6 weeks before. This will give you enough time
to collate all of the replies and inform the venue or caterer.
- When you send your invitations ask for them to be RSVP by 3 weeks to 2
weeks before. Talk with your caterer/ venue to find out when they need
the final numbers by.
- To be able to send your invites out in time it is a good idea
to have chosen, ordered or made them at least 4 months before the
wedding. Do not under estimate how long it will take you to write all of
- You should also set up a system on how you are going to collect
all of the replies. A filing box by where you keep the post is an easy
way to keep all of the replies together and a new file on your inbox for
those emailing their replies.
- Set up a spreadsheet with all the
names on the left that you have sent invites to and have columns for
menu choices, dietary requirements, children etc. This makes it loads
easier when you have to let the caterer know what is going on!
- Rather than having a manual
system you could have your own wedding website where you have all of
your guests put in their own information. That way if they don't get the
main course they were wanting they only have themselves to blame! Plus
you won't need to worry about losing any of the replies.
- More and more couples are sending out their wedding invitations via
email, which means that you can save yourselves lots of money and have
every report possible at the click of your mouse. Just remember to back
top of page
Keep Up To Date With All The Latest Wedding Savings