Cheap Wedding › Centerpieces › Chocolate
Chocolate Centerpiece Ideas
Find the cheap wedding ideas you are looking for:
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Other links on this site may lead to other companies that I'm associated with and this is how I can keep this site going and save you money on your wedding.
A chocolate centerpiece won't be left alone by your guests, they look stunning and are great centerpiece candy, the best bit is they don't have to be expensive.
Centerpieces made from chocolate won't be left alone by your guests, they look stunning and are great centerpiece candy, the best bit is they don't have to be expensive.
The type of chocolate that you use for your centerpiece will depend on your event and your guests.
- A big evening reception could be a bowl of strawberries dipped in chocolate.
- A chocolate centerpiece for your wedding that also works as a favor for your guests is to have a pyramid of favor boxes filled with chocolate truffles.
Photo by Casey Fleser
- If you are looking for a centerpiece for a Fall wedding then why not try these chocolate apples, very yummy and they would look so good all lined up in the middle of the table.
Most people love chocolate and if they don't, well they are going to be missing out on a treat at your party! To create a centeriece that will wow your guests you can buy or have made very intricate boxes made from chocolate but you don't have to. Instead be creative on how you display store bought chocolates.
Photo by Corey Balazowich
- Use a glass cake stand to display your chocolates at each table and then have smaller glass dishes around the base with more chocolates - that way your big display may last a bit longer!
- Or have a beautiful box of chocolates at each table as the centerpiece, give the centerpiece height by having a box on the table that you cover with the tablecloth, then place your chocolates on top.
- Chocolate trees are really popular for wedding centerpieces at the moment and can be made fairly easily yourself.
- The deep, dark color of chocolate works really well with rose petals scattered around your chocolates and on the table. Candles also can add more ambiance for an evening function, just remember not to get them too close as they will end up melting!
top of page
Keep Up To Date With All The Latest Wedding Savings