Home > Centerpieces > Mason Jars
DIY Mason Jar Wedding Centerpiece Ideas
Find the cheap wedding ideas you are looking for:
There are three types of Mason Jar centerpieces for your
Or with Candles
They all look great and can be styled to fit with your
wedding theme whether that is vintage or more modern.
To keep the costs
within budget ...
Don’t always use Mason Jars – you can get the
same effect with normal jars
You don’t need lots of Mason Jars on each table,
instead mix it up so you have a couple of mason jars and then surround them
with glass votives.
Budget the cost of the jars and what will fill
Shop around for your Mason Jars – you can buy
them wholesale, or even once used – eBay or Craigslist are good sources for mason jars.
Also if you are super organized buy yours at the end of the summer.
DIY your mason jar centerpieces for your wedding
Mason Jar Centerpieces with Flowers
Jars make great vases and are relatively inexpensive. The
beauty of this style of vase is that your flowers don’t need to be
professionally put together to look good. Homemade flower arrangements with
local flowers fit the theme much better.
- To co-ordinate your jars with your theme tie a colored
ribbon around the middle of the jar.
- Add height to your centerpiece by grouping a few jars
together and have taller flowers in one jar and then shorter in the other. This
looks great on round tables.
- If you are having long tables for your wedding guests, space
your jars evenly along the table and make sure that the other table decorations
and items to not crowd the jars and they get lost.
- As well as flowers you can mix up the jars and just have
leaves or branches.
Image: Sara Kelly
Mason Jar Centerpieces Without Flowers
Use the jars for your centerpieces and instead of flowers
add items that fit with your theme.
- Dice for a casino theme
- Christmas decorations for a winter wedding
- LED string lights for a magical evening wedding decoration
- Tissue paper in your wedding color at the base and then
filled with candy
- Glass beads
- Photos secured in the jars – you could use old family
wedding photos or pictures of the two of you.
Mason Jar Centerpieces With Candles
- Fill the base of the jar with pebbles or glass stones and
then have a floating candle
- Add sand to the base of the jar and secure long taper
- Use large Mason jars and secure a pillar candle in the base,
then add sand or seashells or both for a beach wedding theme.
- Use candles in your wedding colors to co-ordinate the
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Other links on this site may lead to other companies that I'm associated with and this is how I can keep this site going and save you money on your wedding.
top of page
Keep Up To Date With All The Latest Wedding Savings