Home > Centerpieces > Mason Jars
There are three types of Mason Jar centerpieces for your wedding
· With flowers
· Without flowers
· Or with Candles
They all look great and can be styled to fit with your wedding theme whether that is vintage or more modern.
To keep the costs within budget ...
1. Don’t always use Mason Jars – you can get the same effect with normal jars
2. You don’t need lots of Mason Jars on each table, instead mix it up so you have a couple of mason jars and then surround them with glass votives.
3. Budget the cost of the jars and what will fill them.
4. Shop around for your Mason Jars – you can buy them wholesale, or even once used – eBay or Craigslist are good sources for mason jars. Also if you are super organized buy yours at the end of the summer.
5. DIY your mason jar centerpieces for your wedding
You can buy a set of 12 Clear glass Mason Jars from Koyal Wholesale for just over $30.
Or Mason jars in different colors are available from Luna Bazaar.
Jars make great vases and are relatively inexpensive. The beauty of this style of vase is that your flowers don’t need to be professionally put together to look good. Homemade flower arrangements with local flowers fit the theme much better.
Image: Sara Kelly
Use the jars for your centerpieces and instead of flowers add items that fit with your theme.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Other links on this site may lead to other companies that I'm associated with and this is how I can keep this site going and save you money on your wedding.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.